Complaint Review: Laurence Groeger

• Updated: Sun, April 06, 2014

• Reported By: Scammed by Laurence Groeger — Georgia
Laurence Groeger
Internet USA

Laurence Groeger Exclusive Leads, Lawrence Groeger Scam Mortgage Lead Service Beaumont Texas

This merchant sells bogus and rehashed mortgage leads, yet calls them exclusive.  These leads were not even interested in obtaining a loan.

I requested returns many times and the 'new' replacement leads were still bogus, rehashed leads.  Even one lead was sent to me 3 times, even after I told him it was fake!

I tried to cancel three times and did not get my $1400 back.

Scam artist: Despite what he tells you on the phone that you can conduct business via email, Laurence Groeger's contract requires that you FAX him a returned lead and send a certified letter to him to cancel your contract.  But he will not sign for the certified for the certified letter (mine was sent back to me) and he will not refund your money under any circumstance

Do not listen to him when he asks you to give him another chance as he's only buying more time to decrease your chance of being able to disbute your charge on your credit card.  All the while he will keep numbering his bogus leads to get the lead number count up to prove his case your your credit card company that he is sending you leads.

In short, do not do business with this guy.  You will lose all of your hard earned money and add frustration to your life. Fortunately I kept logs of all my emails of complaints for returns and refunds, proof of postages, phone logs etc.  so when I take him to court he will be spending more than the $1400 he stole from me. I'm sure he is expecting all the people he scams to just go away quietly. Karma is a b***h who isn't going away. We are talking to several attorneys in Beaumont Texas now and I will fly there and do whatever it takes to see him in court to personally see that he pays for trying to scam me.

I hope you stay clear of this scammer. If he has scammed you, don't walk away quietly because that's what he expects of you. Just keep all your records and sue him. People sue people for less reasons and have won. We need to put guys like this out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laurence-Groeger/internet/Laurence-Groeger-Exclusive-Leads-Lawrence-Groeger-Scam-Mortgage-Lead-Service-Beaumont-Te-1136760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laurence Groeger