Complaint Review: Laurence Welk Resorts

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: eagleeyeskt — Lake Forest California
Laurence Welk Resorts

Laurence Welk Resorts 40 bucks to sign up - don't sign up Internet

*Author of original report: Impressed!

*UPDATE Employee: Welk Resort Reply

*UPDATE Employee: Welk Resort Reply

It was late, we were tired after a long baseball game at Angel Stadium in Anaheim. A very sweet, charming girl enticed me over to hear about her resort. It all sounded good. I signed up to go visit the resort. I had heard good things from my friend who went there every year. I even signed up for an overnight visit at the hotel for 79 bucks thinking hubby and I would enjoy that. Well, Hubby got MAD that I wasted 20 minutes doing this, so when I got home, I called to cancel. They said no, you can't cancel til morning. SO I called in the morning. They said, you signed a paper saying that you get your 40 dollars back after you complete the tour. Well, I say, Hubby won't go on the tour with me and you won't let me go on the tour without him. Sorry, you will get the 40 bucks after you complete the tour. So there it is. 40 bucks for 15 minutes of that woman's time. Now I will never go there, hubby will never go there, and hopefully none of our friends will go there. THey lose bigger than I did - I waas going to spend a lot of money there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laurence-Welk-Resorts/internet/Laurence-Welk-Resorts-40-bucks-to-sign-up-dont-sign-up-Internet-1043147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laurence Welk Resorts

Impressed!

AUTHOR: eagleeyeskt - ()

Wow. This is my first time using this site, and I got a response in one day from the company. I will respond to them directly. Thank you for this.

Welk Resort Reply

AUTHOR: Welk Resorts - ()

Thank you for contacting Welk Resorts; we regret you feel the necessity to cancel your reservations and I am happy to assist and can authorize the refund of your deposit. If you would please forward me your Name and phone number to the email address below I can locate you in our system, start this process for you.

If there is anything else we can do to improve your opinion of us please dont hesitate to ask. We apologize for your experience; it is our sincere wish for all our guests to leave feeling they have been treated with honesty and kindness.

Sincerely,

Helen Denton

Director of Market Management

2851 Camino del Rio S.

Suite 300

San Diego, CA 92108

Helend@welkgroup.com

Welk Resort Reply

AUTHOR: Welk Resorts - ()

Sincerely,