Complaint Review: Laurenluxe

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Dave — Battle Creek Michigan
Laurenluxe
1-877-906-9228 Internet USA

Laurenluxe This company used phishing techniques to reroute me from my search on Amazon to their site, which is designed to look to the customer like Amazon is the one making the offer. They offer to send an item of your choosing. You just pay their shipping and handling cost of $5.66. don't know Internet

*UPDATE Employee: LaurenLuxe Support

I was doing a usual search on Amazon.com, when, suddenly, I was rerouted by this this company to their website, where they listed several nice-looking items. The only catch was, You had to pay the shipping and handling. Well, shortly after, I was billed for $98.00, and we received this really cheap jewelry.

Later, we noticed that they had been charging us $49.00 a month and we didn't know who was doing it.

Finally, after a couple of months, we found out and when I contacted them, they said that I had to have

signed their terms and conditions page. Well, what you don't realize, at the time you order is that they are not affiliated with Amazon.com. The jewelry we received was nothing but garbage. Not knowing why we kept receiving it, we just threw it away.

What they're doing may be within their terms, but they know that they are taking advantage of people. They got $245.00 out of us, and all we got was 3 little boxes of crappy jewelry that you could probably buy in a dollar store for $2.00. It's clear that they are sending junk and robbing people.

Sure, they took us for a ride and we learned to watch our account more closely, but I hate to see them continue to take advantage of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laurenluxe/internet/Laurenluxe-This-company-used-phishing-techniques-to-reroute-me-from-my-search-on-Amazon-t-1166155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laurenluxe

LaurenLuxe Support

AUTHOR: LaurenLuxe Support - ()

Dear Customer,

We sincerely appologize for any misunderstanding or confusion regarding the special offers.

In an effort to ensure that our customers understand the exact nature of the offer, we have listed these terms twice on our order page, and require that you check a box stating that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions. This agreement is necessary for the system to even be able to process your order.

I have gone ahead and looked over your account and have granted the full refunds. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to email us at support@laurenluxe.com and we will be more than willing to help.