Complaint Review: Laurie Olson Gaines, LICSW

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: A Very Good Mom — Mukilteo Washington United States of America
Laurie Olson Gaines, LICSW
2620 Bellevue Way NE, Kirkland WA 98004 Bellevue, Washington United States of America

Laurie Olson Gaines, LICSW Laurie Olson Gaines, GAL Laurie has devastated the fate of too many children. Bellevue, Washington

First let me tell you about me, I am a 46 year old widow and single mother of three boys ages 26, 22, and 4.  I do not now or in the past, abuse alcohol, smoke or do drugs.  I have some college with a major in communications.  I am devoted to caring for my family and providing them with a loving environment to grow in.  I provide healthy food choices, appropriate discipline that does not involve corporate punishment. I am dedicated to providing a good education with skills needed to be accomplished, happy adults.  We have annual memberships to the Zoo, childrens museum, aquarium and library cards,

attending regularly in addition to parks and museums.  I have a large, loving, supportive family and a good driving record.  Due to a court order made by Commissioner, Arden J. Bedle in the last two years I have driven my son on a monthly basis from Salt Lake City Utah to Phoenix Arizona so that he could have supervised visits with his father. [continued below]....
.....  Those visits cost me between $1500 and $3000 each month.  His father was paying me $50 a month in child support.

About my youngest sons father, he is a 46 year old alcoholic, who has been in inpatient treatment 4 times. He has never successfully completed an outpatient program.  He molested his cousin when he was a teen and his cousin was in kindergarten.  I saw him molesting our son when he was just weeks old.  He later admitted to molesting him while bathing him.  He has a criminal record for spousal abuse, illegal discharge of a firearm and multiple DUIs.  He has never lived successfully independent and is currently living at the home of an elderly aunt and uncle.  The longest term of employment he has ever had was when he was in the army and he was discharged from that prior to his commitment date.

My youngest sons paternal grandpa was an attorney in Snohomish County representing me after a motor vehicle accident killed my husband, he introduced me to his son, he has paid all of his sons costs throughout this entire process.

The GAL, Laurie Olson Gaines with the assistance of Dr. Edward J. Schau determined that I am unfit to care for my son, and recommended full custody be given to his father.

On Thursday December 8th, 2011 the Snohomish County Superior Court, Judge Eric Z. Lucas agreed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laurie-Olson-Gaines-LICSW/Bellevue-Washington-/Laurie-Olson-Gaines-LICSW-Laurie-Olson-Gaines-GAL-Laurie-has-devastated-the-fate-of-too-814482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laurie Olson Gaines, LICSW