Complaint Review: Laurus Office

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: unhappy613 — Orange California
Laurus Office
Internet USA

Laurus Office David Lugliani Ron Carl Big company won't pay for work done internet

Laurus Office and its managers David Lugliani and Ron Carl are great at asking for work to be done and then not paying for it.  I have been involved with this group for over 3 years now and they never hesitate to call and have me drop everything to help them in developing this company or any other relationship which can put money in their pockets.  In the past I have been promised "a piece of the pie" and trusted their word that I would be "taken care of".  But just like all their empty promises I never saw a dime from any of my efforts or time spent on their behalf.

I am just a single woman trying to make a decent life for myself and unfortunately I believe people when they say I won't be taken advantage of but enough is enough.  This last time they called to again drop everything and use my expertise and background I made it quite clear that I expected reasonable compensation for my time and work.  I was assured that I would be "taken care of" - that again.  So I proceeded to take 2 full days out of my own personal schedule to consult and create as they requested.  After the project was completed I sent them an invoice for $925.00 and it was then that I ceased hearing from anyone including Ron Carl who contacted me originally for the job.

Both David Lugliani and Ron Carl are invovled in numerous endeavors over and above this Laurus Office but this is my only method of livelyhood.   I think it is very shameful that 2 "big shots" can't live up to their commitments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laurus-Office-/internet/Laurus-Office-David-Lugliani-Ron-Carl-Big-company-wont-pay-for-work-done-internet-1090743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laurus Office