Complaint Review: Lauryn Hilton

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Lost — Little Rock Arkansas
Lauryn Hilton
Henderson, Nevada USA

Lauryn Hilton Lauryn Hilton powerful love expert, Lauryn powerful love exper, I promise ease your mind. Henderson Nevada

*Author of original report: Nothing new

*Consumer Comment: Have you heard from Lauryn??

*Consumer Comment: She has good intentions but...

My case has start date of June 2013. Told one hardest cases she had in long time do not see these very often. Case had to go on 24 hrs a day and she had extra people that always helped. This was all done in a chapel and not to worry work went on all time even when she was not there.

She woudl call many time say I was in hosp. So may times would not call or you could not get a hold of her. Then gone 11 or so days gone to some aunts that had pasted. I hear did not someone call you thoses girls I tell them call you and tell you whats going on. Now been well over four (4) weeks since I have spoke with her. Call mail box is always full but will get swtched from one to another so someone is there in order to do that.

I am out thousands of dollars all I hear well need to do this I will not ask for any more money. You will get your money back no to worry. I would ask why do you do this when no money for you answer beacuse God wants me to help people why i have gift. God sure does not want her to lie and steal from people.

She does not give 100% to her people she takes and goes on her merry way. Is my case still going who knows was it ever going who knows.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lauryn-Hilton/Henderson-Nevada/Lauryn-Hilton-Lauryn-Hilton-powerful-love-expert-Lauryn-powerful-love-exper-I-promise-e-1142268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lauryn Hilton

Nothing new

AUTHOR: Lost - ()

No I have not heard from her at all nothing.  I read on here some one said something about Diana, One time when I called Lauryn there was msg to call this number 805-729-1308 back in Sept 2013.   This was a Diana's number.

If you look this number up it belongs to love Experts Robert and Allison Palmer. also Number One Love Expert name of Robert Palmer out in California. Same 35 years I am sure they are all together.

Have you heard from Lauryn??

AUTHOR: Loveandlight - ()

Ever since I filed my rebuttal lauryn haa not called me back. Has she called you since you filed your complaint on this forum?

She has good intentions but...

AUTHOR: Loveandlight - ()

my story is just like yours. It has been going on since late September 2013. She currently has almost $40,000 of my money. She has not cleared me she has not provided the turnaround in my life that she's promised. So I have decided she is not competent. my intuition says that she has no formal training much of the work she does this pagan type work and she is in over her head on our cases. Please follow report with the FBI. www.IC3.gov even if you don't feel like you have a case because you have no paper trail. Please include all details especially the ones about how she has you send her money.