Complaint Review: Lava Leads

• Reported By: Jay — Tampa Florida
Lava Leads
3350 SW 148th Ave # 110 Mirmar, Florida USA

Lava Leads THESE GUY"S ARE CROOKS!!! Mirmar Florida

This company ripped me off for $460 dollars right out of my business checking account and have been ducking my calls/emails for weeks to avoid returning my money!!! They are based in Miramar, Fl and are a lead generating business. They provide "pre-recorded messages" that call out to prospects nationwide and require the prospect to "Press 1" to become a live transfer to my business office. I paid them $460 to get started and weeks went by without an email from them, nor a phone call and I never received my product/service. I finally start calling and never once do they answer (and they have 8 extensions for their automated system). I call and email them daily (even today) to give me my money back, and still no answer at any extension! They are thieves, and I hope you do NOT do business with these guys!

I own a small sales office and that $460 they are not returning hurt my business. I cannot believe that they can get away with this and nothing be done!!!!! ***YOU"VE BEEN WARNED***

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lava-Leads-/Mirmar-Florida/Lava-Leads-THESE-GUYS-ARE-CROOKS-Mirmar-Florida-1060725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lava Leads