Complaint Review: Lava Leads

• Reported By: Max — Atlanta Georgia
Lava Leads
Internet USA

Lava Leads Finally, someone posted about this low-life company Internet

It's great to see someone finally posted about this money-sucking company. These guys would bill me, and bill me, and bill me for no services ever rendered. I had to close my account because it didn't stop. By the time I noticed, they had taken over $1,200 from me and never responded once to my request for my money back! It's insane to know that an "online-company" can take your money, avoid your calls and get away with it. What the f*@k is America coming to? They deserve jail, because I'm confident the amount of people they do this to is HUGE. Once they had my checking account number, they had a feast! No one ever answers when I call, and Cary Gottlieb would reply to my emails with LOL as his response.

Please, someone who can help pursue closing this company down - it would benefit all of us Americans in the long run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lava-Leads-/internet/Lava-Leads-Finally-someone-posted-about-this-low-life-company-Internet-1060771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lava Leads