Complaint Review: Lavell Frost

• Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Lanham Maryland United States of America
Lavell Frost
1327 S 277th Pl, Des Moines, WA 98198 Internet United States of America

Lavell Frost My Simple Solutions My Simple Solutions is a company that is suppose to offer solutions for creating passive residual income on the internet. This income system is bogus. After I joined for a fee of $50, the owner, Internet

*Author of original report: My Simple Solution

*Author of original report: My Simple Solution

My Simple Solution is a website dedicated to helping customers create a passive residual income using the tools and systems provided within the website. The Affiliate Program related to the site also does not exist. After I payed $50 for the membership fee, Lavell Frost who is the owner of the site promised that money would be made over the next 90 days through his teachings and the information on the website.

After almost 6 months, I have received numerous emails from him explaining how sorry he was for his unavailability due to his wife being sick, himself being sick, and other projects he has been working on. Lavell Frost has given excuse after excuse, promising to help train and market My Simple Solution. Since my so-called membership into the site, it has been revised several times as well as not even operational. I have also had issues with affiliate links not working.

When I asked for a refund, he said that he would market the site for free for me for the next 90 days which was back in June, 2012. I have yet to receive any tracking reports that would prove this. Do not waste your money, time or reputation on this marketing system or any system associated with Lavell Frost. He claims to be a success and marketing coach, but when you need him, he is conveniently unavailable. The site also does not have the proper material it suggests. It is now almost September, 2012 and I have yet to receive any benefits from the site or my $50 refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lavell-Frost/internet/Lavell-Frost-My-Simple-Solutions-My-Simple-Solutions-is-a-company-that-is-suppose-to-offer-934797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lavell Frost

My Simple Solution

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I was under the impression that My Simple Solution was going to help customers create a passive residual income using the tools and systems provided within the website. After I payed $50 for the training, Lavell Frost who is the owner of the site stated that I would make money over the next 90 days by promoting My Simple Solution affiliate links through his teachings and the information on his training website.

Throughout the course of approximately 6 months, I have received numerous emails from him explaining how sorry he was for his unavailability due to his wife being sick, himself being sick, and other projects he has been working on. Lavell Frost has given excuse after excuse, promising to help train and market My Simple Solution. At the time of my $50 payment to him, the My Simple Solution website was incomplete. There have been several revisions to the website since the $50 payment, which have made it difficult to properly market the site, especially within the 90 day period that Lavell Frost suggested I would see finanical results.

I have also had issues with affiliate links not working properly.  When I asked for a refund, he said that he would market the site for free for me for the next 90 days which was back in June, 2012. I have yet to receive any tracking reports that would prove this. Please be aware of this marketing system before you join. He claims to be a success and marketing coach, but when I needed him, he was unavailable. It is now almost September, 2012 and I have yet to receive any benefits from the site or my $50 refund.

My Simple Solution

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

My Simple Solution is a website dedicated to helping customers create a passive residual income using the tools and systems provided within the website. After I payed $50 for training, Lavell Frost who is the owner of the site promised that money would be made over the next 90 days through his teachings and the information on the website.  After almost 6 months, I have received numerous emails from him explaining how sorry he was for his unavailability due to his wife being sick, himself being sick, and other projects he has been working on. Lavell Frost has given excuse after excuse, promising to help train and market My Simple Solution.

Since my so-called membership into the site, it has been revised several times as well as not even operational.  When I asked for a refund, he said that he would market the site for free for me for the next 90 days which was back in June, 2012. I have yet to receive any tracking reports that would prove this. Do not waste your money, time or reputation on this marketing system or any system associated with Lavell Frost. He claims to be a success and marketing coach, but when you need him, he is conveniently unavailable. The site has not had the proper training materials and on some occasions the links did not work. It is now almost September, 2012 and I have yet to receive any benefits from the site or my $50 refund.