Complaint Review: Lavish Skin

• Updated: Tue, August 05, 2014

• Reported By: Bwalters — Ft Thomas Kentucky
Lavish Skin
Internet USA

Lavish Skin 3760 W McFadden AveSuite B 602Santa Ana, California 92704 1392 I ordered this product on July 20the. I did not receiove it until the 24th of July. I started using it the next day. A few days later my skin was peeling. Naturally I stopped using this garbage. I called them today, which is the 5th of August and the told me they had already charged my account. I asked for a manager and they would not let to talk with one. They said I was charged $89.43 and they would only give me back 50% of it. I asked for a manager and ws not alond to talk with one. I am going to contact my bak to see what can be done with it. They wold me that I only had 14 days to cancel it. t they didn't count the 4 daus it took to get here. I am also going to contact the BBB. Santa Ana California

THIS PRODUCT IS TERRIBLE.   I ORDERED IT ON THE 20TH OF JULY AND DID NOT RECEIVE IT UNTIL THE 24TH OF JULY.   STARTED UNSING IT THE NEXT DAY.   THREE DAYS LATER MY SKIN WAS DRY AND PEELING.   NATURALLY I STOPPED USING IT IMMEDIATELY.  I HAD TOGO TO MY DAUGHTERS HOME DOWN IN THE COUNTRY AND THOUGHT I WOULD CALLED WHEN I GOT BACK.   I CALLED TODAY WHICH IS THE 5TH OF AUGUST AND THE TOLD ME THEY CHAARGED MY ACOUNT $89.43.  I ASKED TO TALK TO A MANAGER AND WAS NOT ALLOWED.  FIRST SHE   OFFERED ME 25%  BACK, AND ASKED FOR A MANAGER AGAIN.  wAS REFUSED BUT THEN SHE TOLD ME I COULD GET A 50% TAKEN OFF MY CREDIT CARD.   I AM GOING TO CALL THE BBB AND ALSO MY BANK TO SEEE WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS.   THEY COUNTED THE 4 DAYS OF SHIPPING TO BE PART OF THE 14 DAY TRAIL.    IT IS A TOTAL RIP OFF.

iT IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND AN AWFUL PRODUCT.  I WILLTAKE AS MANY ACTION AS I CAN TO GET MY MONEY BACK.   THEY ARE TOLAL CROOKS.  I AM LEGALLY BLIND IN ONE EYE AND HAVE A CATARACT IN THE OTHER SO I DID WHY TOLD THAT WAS ON THE ORDER THAT I PLACED.  BUT NATUALLY MY COPY OF PRINTED ORDER DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCT USING THE 4 DAYS OF SHIPPING AS PART OF THE 4 DAYS FOR THE TRAIL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lavish-Skin/internet/Lavish-Skin-3760-W-McFadden-AveSuite-B-602Santa-Ana-California-92704-1392-I-ordered-this-1167484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lavish Skin