Complaint Review: Lavish skin care

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: msher — Wisconsin
Lavish skin care
, Select State/Province USA

Lavish skin care fraud. charged $89,73 after cancelling. this is a big ripoff. Santa Ana CA

I ordered a trial sample from this company, and immediately cancelled the order and returned the product.  I have been charged $89.73 on my credit card.  I called the company and received an automated voice saying I could cancel my order.   I followed the directions on how to canel, which I did.  We shall see if it happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lavish-skin-care/Select-StateProvince/Lavish-skin-care-fraud-charged-8973-after-cancelling-this-is-a-big-ripoff-Santa-An-1163760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lavish skin care