Complaint Review: Law Enforcement Systems, LLC

• Reported By: lonibaby — New Jersey
Law Enforcement Systems, LLC
PO Box 2182, Milwaukee, WI 53201-2182 , Select State/Province USA

Law Enforcement Systems, LLC Fake Toll Violation Milwaukee wisconsin

I received a notice in the mail to my old address, not even the correct one associated with the DMV, saying that I had a toll violation that hadn't been paid at the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission and that they had moved it into collections.  I have EZpass, so first I would've received the notice from the DRJTBC to pay or to give my EZpass information,  never received that.  Also, when I called, the amount they said I owed was different from the amount on their notice.  I called the DRJTBC and they said I had never had any violation with them and this was to not be paid as was most likely fake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Enforcement-Systems-LLC/Select-StateProvince/Law-Enforcement-Systems-LLC-Fake-Toll-Violation-Milwaukee-wisconsin-1129599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Enforcement Systems, LLC