- Report: #1098708
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Law Enforcement Systems
Law Enforcement SystemsPO Box 2182 Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Law Enforcement Systems trying to collect late fees, or other charge on top of the amount I owe Milwaukee Wisconsin
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am charged by Law Enforcement Systems of Milwaukee, WI the amount of $101.55 in late fees and others charges for a toll charge of $1.55. They also threatened to have my drivers licenses suspended and my name reported to the credit bureau.
According to the consumer FTC's unfair practices states that:
Debt collectors may not engage in unfair practices when they try to collect a debt. For example, they may not:
- try to collect any interest, fee, or other charge on top of the amount you owe .......
- A debt collector may not contact you at inconvenient times or places, such as before 8 in the morning or after 9 at night. I was called on 9/12 shortly after 9pm
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Enforcement-Systems/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53201/Law-Enforcement-Systems-trying-to-collect-late-fees-or-other-charge-on-top-of-the-amount-1098708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.