Complaint Review: Law Group Alliance

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Rick and Yoko — Torrance California United States of America
Law Group Alliance
10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 400, Los Angeles, California Internet United States of America

Law Group Alliance Bay Law Group Mortgage restructuring fraud alert! Internet

This transaction began in Late July of 2009 and ended with Request for refund on the letter that " The Bay Law Group" sent me to sign dated 01/22/2010. I sent this return receipt requested and an individual signed for this on 01/27/2010. This process took over 150 days and I must of asked for this refund 5-10 times. The person I was working with, Danny Corcia stated in an email that my refund would take 48 hours ( I save the emails), and the amount that we paid in installments was a total of $ 3995.00. I followed their proceedure correctly and I still have not received my refund. I received two (2) denial letters from Wells Fargo, the Lender. This company started off as Wall Street Associates, changed names to The Bay Law Group ( 10880 Wilshire Blvd Ste 400, Los Angeles, CA 90024) and the last name of the company is Lawgroupalliance.com. I was referred to these folks by an Amy Biddle from Prudential, who stated that she received a loan modification from theses folks and so based on this transaction I paid the upfront fees. I have contacted the District Attorney for the City of Los Angeles, Steve Cooley, by email but I have not heard back from them yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Group-Alliance/internet/Law-Group-Alliance-Bay-Law-Group-Mortgage-restructuring-fraud-alert-Internet-574068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Group Alliance