Complaint Review: Law Office Of Joseph Laumann

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Tim — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Law Office Of Joseph Laumann
1160 Spa Rd Ste 3C Annapolis, Maryland United States of America

Law Office Of Joseph Laumann Joseph R Laumann Dirty Lawyer, Fraud, Court Bribery, Retainer Theft, Joseph Laumann, 1160 Spa Rd, Suite 3C, Annapolis, MD 21403 410-216-9822 Annapolis, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: You're not being fair!

Joseph Laumann is a SLIMEBALL. He was working on a case for me and told me that if I went and filed a police report against the other party (even though it was not true) that I would gain favor in the case. He also told me that if we were get documents done and filed without the other side knowing until it was too late that we would win what I want and that this would cost a little more for the court workers to look the other way. He would often communicate with the court workers to help him move files around and get things done to benefit his side of a case.

I did what he said and I lost. He promised me I would get everything I wanted and now I am the one in trouble for my actions on his advice.

Never use Joseph Laumann! He will suck you dry financially and then use his illegal tactics to try and win the case and leave you holding the bag.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Office-Of-Joseph-Laumann/Annapolis-Maryland-21403/Law-Office-Of-Joseph-Laumann-Joseph-R-Laumann-Dirty-Lawyer-Fraud-Court-Bribery-Retainer-1017104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Office Of Joseph Laumann

You're not being fair!

AUTHOR: cecil - ()

I find it hard to believe Mr. Laumann did the things you accuse him of. He has, for the most part, been very professional and gentlemanly. It sounds like you are upset  because you didn't win your case. I am sorry things did not go your way, but it doesn't mean it is the lawyers' fault. Also, IF he was telling you to engage in unethical practices, you should have called the bar association immediately. Why didn't you do that?   I'm just saying....