Complaint Review: Law Office Of Thomas Landis, Esq. (calvary Portafolio Services)

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:patchogue New York
Law Office Of Thomas Landis, Esq. (calvary Portafolio Services)
Four Greenwood Square Suite 220, 3325 Street Road Bensalem, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Thomas Landis - Calvary Portafolio Services law Office Of Thomas Landis, Esq. (calvary Portafolio Services) FORD CREDIT DEBT OF $6,555.30 Bensalem Pennsylvania

I first got contacted from 800 service #(1800-586-0917), stating that they were calling in reference to a debt that belongs to my ex-husband, I said sorry but I have not talked to this individual since 1996 when we got divorced, also told them that if the car of repossed (which I had no knowledge of it) it was not my problem since the car was given to him as part of the divorce settlement. The nerve of this guy! he said it did not matter what the judge judgement was on the matter that I was still responsible and that a property obtasin to marriage a divorce judge had no juridisction; that's when I knew I was dealing with a scam, who in this century will fall for such a comment...I told him he needed to watch Judge Judy and Divorce Court. After the phone calls, they decided to contact me by letter from the Law Office of Thomas Landis, Esq. They claim that "the office represents Calvary but none of their attorneys with this firm has personally reviewed the particular circumstances of your account." So I called them and they kept passing me from one rep to another, and hang up after the 3d transfer. What is so upseting is that these people have access my credit report without my permission with the intention of putting a debt there that does not exist. I contacted the Credit Union I dealt with when I purchased my only Ford at that time and they assured me that the have never place a collection of any kind with any firm for collection, also to give them their phone number and they will personally deal with this so call "firm".

Eloisa
patchogue, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Office-Of-Thomas-Landis-Esq-calvary-Portafolio-Services/Bensalem-Pennsylvania-19020/Thomas-Landis-Calvary-Portafolio-Services-law-Office-Of-Thomas-Landis-Esq-calvary-Por-461850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Office Of Thomas Landis, Esq. (calvary Portafolio Services)