Complaint Review: Law Office of John Morrison

• Submitted: Wed, July 06, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 06, 2011

• Reported By: Construction Engineer — Lakeland Florida United States of America
Law Office of John Morrison
Newberry Park, California Newberry Park, California United States of America

Law Office of John Morrison Reiki Smith Scams of Federal Banking Violations; Check Fraud; & THEFT by Deception...BEWARE!! Newberry Park, California

I just got called this morning from Reiki Smith. He left 4

messages. When I called back, Kevin Peterson answered (with the same heavy

accent) stating that he was calling from the Law Office of John Morrison.  When I asked to speak with Reiki Smith, he said that was his paralegal. After asking to speak to my attorney ...to which I

asked which one? what type of attorney is he referring to??... He proceeded to explain my charges to me: The first charge is violation of federal banking regulation, second charge is check fraud, and third charge is theft by deception.... The rest of my call went exactly as I've read on other scam reporting websites... I ask what is he talking about and he gets aggravated with my questions and hangs up... Then I got the  angry Kevin mood if I asked any questions... and now 3 hours later, he is calling again but this time not leaving messages.  Oddly enough, Reiki Smith's strong accent sounds strikingly similar to Kevin Peterson's broken english.

I plan to forward this information to local law enforcement today.  I never received any money and never asked to receive any money.  I have however received lots of emails offering money, but I simply delete them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Office-of-John-Morrison/Newberry-Park-California-/Law-Office-of-John-Morrison-Reiki-Smith-Scams-of-Federal-Banking-Violations-Check-Fraud-749640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Office of John Morrison