Complaint Review: Law Office of Patrick Conkey

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: MHT — Murrieta California United States of America
Law Office of Patrick Conkey
135 W Mission Ave #100 Escondido, California United States of America

Law Office of Patrick Conkey Patrick Conkey Un RELIABLE, LIAR Escondido, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am the individual reported. My law office has been falsely charged, by an unknown complainant, with meritless allegations which are blatantly false.

Patrick seems to know his law, however his firm is very unreliable. He was hired to peruse a legal matter and file a lawsuit against a insurance company back in December. Today is March 10 and after several emails and other verbal confirmations that a lawsuit was filed, much to our surprise it was not. Now the coward will not even call back and try to resolve the matter. Now he is saying he will not give us our files back unless we pay him for work that was never done, no invoice or proof that work was done.

Watch who you trust for legal advise and work. It is hard to find an attorney that is not scum.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Office-of-Patrick-Conkey/Escondido-California-92025/Law-Office-of-Patrick-Conkey-Patrick-Conkey-Un-RELIABLE-LIAR-Escondido-California-1026641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Office of Patrick Conkey

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Patrick - ()

I have never confirmed that a lawsuit was filed against an insurance company, for any client, without filing a lawsuit, in over 35 years in the practice of law.

I have never failed to call back, a client, to give status on a case, where there was an agreement to file a case.

I have never failed to give back a file, to a client, who requested the file; and I have never charged a fee, or requested costs, to return a file.

I have never sent a statement for services, to a client, or invoice, for work that was not done.

If the complainant has any grounds for such false charges, they can file a complaint against me, and allow me to defend myself.  Their failure to identify themselves, and to remain anonymous, is clear proof of their frivilous and malicious conduct.