Complaint Review: Law Offices Of David J Stern

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 01, 2009

• Reported By:Lake Mary Florida
Law Offices Of David J Stern
900 South Pine Island Road Ste 400 Plantation, FL, Florida U.S.A.

Law Offices Of David J Stern Seeking information on the dirty works of the Law Offices of David J Stern, Plantation, FL Plantation, FL Florida

*Author of original report: Guys, you are not paying attention...

*Consumer Comment: Law Office of David J. Stern, MLN-USA, America's Servicing Company, US Bank National Association, US Bank National Association as Trustee & MERS

*Consumer Comment: Also fighting David J Stern and Sammons

*Consumer Suggestion: Dear Robert & Velacorp1

*Consumer Suggestion: Hey Sonny

I currently have a pending law suit against the Law Offices of David J Stern, Plantation, FL. This is not a class action lawsuit. This lawsuit involves matter of a fraudulent nature that this law firm utilized in procuring foreclosure against us, this with the blessings of the courts----UP UNTIL NOW!

Anyone with any information, particularly inside information as to the actions of this company regarding unlawful foreclosures and ex-parte proceedings; Abuse of Process and the submittal of "questionable" Lost Note Affidavits in lieu of Note,
please contact us immediately as we will be issuing subpoenas to staff as well as ex-staff that may have information regarding the illegal actions of this law firm and their relationships with certain judges in this state.

velacorp1(the @ symbol)gmail(dot)com

If Rip-off does not allow our e-mail to be published here, then please leave your info as a rebuttal on this page.

Velacorp1
Lake Mary, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-Of-David-J-Stern/Plantation-FL-Florida-33324-3920/Law-Offices-Of-David-J-Stern-Seeking-information-on-the-dirty-works-of-the-Law-Offices-of-402751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices Of David J Stern

Guys, you are not paying attention...

AUTHOR: Velacorp1 - (U.S.A.)

My email address is listed in my report, it is listed in code so that these peoples system does not take it off. It starts with velacorp1.... etc... look at the report on top.

AUTHOR: Brownbomber - (U.S.A.)

We too are in foreclosure proceedings, brought against us by "Stern". I didn't realise we had options, until now. We have paid thousands of dollars and pathetically begged to keep our home. "Stern" is using Fla.Stat. 673.3091 in order to bypass the "Original" mortgage / note. I contacted the "Plaintiff" (US Bank National Association) and was told they do not hold note or title to our property, and they don't know who does. They did give me the name of the "servicer", who according to "MERS" has not been the "active" servicer of our mortgage since February 2006. Therefore, we paid approximately 26K to the wrong company through "phony" forbearance agreements, one of which was prepared by "Stern's" office. I am in the process of seeking a trial attorney, as a loan modification will not rectify the harm he has caused us.

Also fighting David J Stern and Sammons

AUTHOR: Ray - (U.S.A.)

I am also fighting a foreclosure action against the Law Offices of David J. Stern.
I am defending against Stern Pro se and and had a hearing last month on their Motion for Summary Judgement.The Judge denied Stern's Motion, thank God.
However, Stern's office filed the "original note" and an "assignment" of mortgage
by MERS ( signed by your friend and mine Ms. Sammons) just 20 minuets before the Hearing.
I know that they will be comming at me again and I would appreciate any information that you have on MERS,Sammons and Stern.
I don't know if I can leave my e mail here.If you can't see my e mail please leave a response here.
Thank you all very much!
Ray

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Dear Robert & Velacorp1

AUTHOR: Miss Guardian - (U.S.A.)

Dear Gentlemen: HOORAY at last some great news! Good for both of you! Dear Robert please try & leave a contact info because we have some info to share as well that can be passed along given to us to be for others, for victims, etc.! GOD BLess All Victims of whom may have suffered the wretchedness of The Law Offices of David J. Stern, we thought that this man was a fictional character that others made up as an evil monster & then we discovered he is a real person...WOW!

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Hey Sonny

AUTHOR: Robert M - (U.S.A.)

I talked to the two ex employees of Stern and they are just waiting to be subpoenaed, they have all the info you need on Samons and the "" MERS assignments. We will probably be their in court on the 18th also together with the Godfather of MERS fraud knowledge. See you then brother, this time Stern is going down and MERS is up the creek without a paddle, for I believe that they will be held legally accountable for all the Samons assignments as a "MERS Duly appointed a signator". They have to be out of their minds, if I were them I would have negotiated out of court a long time ago, it's their arrogance that will kill them foretold in how easily they fell in the trap.
See you the 18th at court.

Robert (Pew)