Complaint Review: Law Offices Of Kimball, Tirey , St. John LLp

• Submitted: Mon, October 25, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: Jami — Beverly Hills California United States of America
Law Offices Of Kimball, Tirey , St. John LLp
1202 Kettner Boulavard Fifth Floor San Diego, California United States of America

Law Offices Of Kimball, Tirey , St. John LLp Angelique Marguez, Director of Commercial Collection, They try to collect $4,926,34 for a fake Lease I never Signed .9901 Luxe LLC, Land Lord, they forged my Signiture and Initials San Diego, California

*Consumer Suggestion: I suggest you pay someone to do things for you in the future!

*Consumer Comment: Oh BOY

The Law Firm of Kimball , Tirey & St. John tried to collect $4,926,34 for My 9901 Luxe ,LLC .I singed one lease whit 9901 Luxe ,but that one was not completed , in that lease was asked for 1/5% capm Expenses ( Common Area expenses Expenses ) , it should not be there and also I rent the space as a Retail/Office but that lease says only Office and also was not signed by the landlord.The agent said no problem I will ask for another Lease .The second lease was exactly the same , it says business office , I said to do not sign this lease , the agent told me she will go to the main office and get the right lease for me on February 15/2008 the agent called me and say go get a cashier check and come to me , in the afternoon I went to the bank and I got the cashier check .I was all most 5:50 PM I called the agent and asked are You still in the office , she said yes I wait for You.I arrived around 6:20 Pm , she told me I print the lease for You , but some how she could not print the lease , she printed just the first page which was blanked , she told me to put my initial on that page and told me I should give her the check , I asked way the check , she said don,t worried we will not cash the check before you sign it .She told me on Monday I will get the lease , she will bring it for me , but she did not show up , I called her and asked what happen , She said her car is in the garage. She told me do not worried I will bring the lease to You , You can go to the parking attendant and get the key , and start to remodel . I remodeled and moved inn , and after almost 3 month the building manager brought me the lease , but at that time I had customer and I could not check the lease , I drop the lease in the d rower.One month later i got a bill for maintanacve expenses for $598.50 per month , my lease was $1020.00 / per month the maintanace expenses was almost 60% of my rent , I took my lease which I never signed the third lease and I did not Initial the pages but that lease was Intialed and siagned .My land lord forged my Initials and signiture from first lease .I called right a way and send a letter that I never was agreed to pay common area expenses expenses , My lease was month to month , wail I never signed any lease . I moved February out because the Air condition was not working and in my store was all the time from beginning 85-90 grad I complained many times I wrote letter , it did not helped , My landlord forced me to move out , the Air was Uninhabited , I had all the time head ache , I was nervous all the time , my had was spinning .

I send all the leases  and my crosspodent to the Kimball , Tirey & St. John and told them that I do not owe any money to 9901 Luxe LLC and they owe me money and also I asked to remove  the collection account from my credit reports.

they changed the amount to $2,677,06 but still the collection showed in my credit reports . I complained about this Law Firm also by Attorney General of CA consumer complaint ) .Even this law firm see that my signature and my Initials are forged , still they  don,t drop the case.

I wrote another letter to Kimball Law firm and asked to remove the collection from My credit report agencies other waive I will Sue the Law Firm Of, Tirey & St. John LLP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-Of-Kimball-Tirey-St-John-LLp/San-Diego-California-92101/Law-Offices-Of-Kimball-Tirey-St-John-LLp-Angelique-Marguez-Director-of-Commercial-Col-655034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices Of Kimball, Tirey , St. John LLp

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I suggest you pay someone to do things for you in the future!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Simple common sense applies here, or SHOULD have been applied! WHY would you sign a blank page? WHY would you tender payment without a properly executed lease?

It appears that you brought these problems on yourself. I also suggest that you get a better grasp on the English language if you are doing business in the United States Of America, as our language in business is ENGLISH. Or, hire someone who knows the law, and speaks and understands the English language to do these things for you so you don't have these problems in the future.

Oh BOY

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I have not a clue what your report states