Complaint Review: Law Offices Of Mitchell N Kay, RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC, Assignee Of Fingerhut

• Submitted: Sun, September 28, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, September 28, 2003

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
7 Penn Plaza 18th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Law Offices Of Mitchell N Kay, RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC, Assignee Of Fingerhut made agreement for payment which they did not keep New York New York

I recently received a letter from the law offices of Mitchell N. Kay which stated that I owed Fingerhut $333.69. I was in a very vulnerable state since I was dealing with my 13-year-old daughter being treated for cancer. I attempted numerous times to contact the offices and was never able to reach anyone. Finally when I did get through, I received a message giving me an option of paying half of the debt and it would be called even. I no longer had the energy to deal with this and took the option to do this.

Today I received another letter demanding the remaining amount. I was foolish to pay the first time but I will not be tricked again. I will not be paying the amount demanded and I suggest that anyone else in this position do the same. I can not afford to pay this amount, due to my daughters illness I was forced to quit my job. Any money that is coming into my household now is to put food on the table and to keep a roof over our head. I will respond to them and let them know that they can stuff this letter and any attempt to collect this amount.

Sharon
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2003 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-Of-Mitchell-N-Kay-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-Assignee-Of-Fingerhut/New-York-New-York-10001/Law-Offices-Of-Mitchell-N-Kay-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-Assignee-Of-Fingerhut-made-ag-67762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices Of Mitchell N Kay, RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC, Assignee Of Fingerhut