Complaint Review: Law Offices Of Mitchell N. Kay,P.C.

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Fort drum New York
Law Offices Of Mitchell N. Kay,P.C.
7 Penn Plaza New York, New York U.S.A.

Law Offices Of Mitchell N. Kay, P.C. Rude vulgar harrassment to collect a paid debt New York New York

My debt starts with an old AT&T phone service from 2002 was useless so cancelled didn't pay cancelation fee till original contract was up. Sent in the payment with late fees after AT&T turned it over to Palasades collection,LLC. Faxed Pallasades proof of payment many times over the next 3 years. Consulted a lawyer who told me to ignore them I had done all I was obligated to do till they take me to court. Well every year in january since then they call I remind them of the faxes from the past and the advise of my lawyer. They stop calling till next january.

Well last year we moved to NY now I am being beligerently harassed by this law firm. For 4 months now I nicely told them the story. They insisted on me producing the paper work again. I told them my lawyer said take me to court. My lawyer can't practice law here so guess I'll get another one. I've been reading other complaints that this law firm has a way of taking you to court even though you never get served. So you lose by default cause you do not show in court.

Army 18 years
Fort drum, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-Of-Mitchell-N-KayPC/New-York-New-York-10001/Law-Offices-Of-Mitchell-N-Kay-PC-Rude-vulgar-harrassment-to-collect-a-paid-debt-New-Yo-422106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices Of Mitchell N. Kay,P.C.