Complaint Review: Law Offices Of Richard A. Lenard - Freedom Financial Management

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Wilton New York
Law Offices Of Richard A. Lenard - Freedom Financial Management
3337 South Bristol Street, Suite 156 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Law Offices Of Richard A. Lenard - Freedom Financial Management Misrepresentation of Services Santa Ana California

I responded to a mass mailing that I received from the Law Office of Richard A.Lenard/Freedom Financial Management. Upon consultation I signed an Attorney-Client Service Agreement. Per phone consultation and written agreement, I was led to believe I was being represented by Attorney Richard A. Lenard/Freedom Financial Management (they have the same address).
The representation was for debt consolidation purposes. My intial monthly payments were going towards legal fees and once that obligation was fulfilled, settlement negotiations would begin with my creditors to ulitmately settle my debt.
Several months later, I was served a summons and complaint from one of my creditors Law firms. I was being sued. I contacted my attorney and forwarded a copy of the lawsuit { summons }. I spoke with Kim Lowery a customer service rep-I was told that I was not personally represented by Richard A. Lenard, they had no attorneys in the office, and that they were a debt consolidation company and could not assist me. Had I known that this company did not have an attorney, I would have never retained them. I now have to hire an attorney to answer this suit. I now have no idea what happened to all the money I paid into for legal fees! I am seeking full restitution! This company totally misled and misrepresentated me! I want my money back!

Richard
Wilton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-Of-Richard-A-Lenard-Freedom-Financial-Management/Santa-Ana-California-92704/Law-Offices-Of-Richard-A-Lenard-Freedom-Financial-Management-Misrepresentation-of-Servi-471496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices Of Richard A. Lenard - Freedom Financial Management