Complaint Review: Law Offices Of Richard A Lenard - Freedom Financial Management

• Submitted: Thu, February 11, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 11, 2010

• Reported By: Tania — Port Saint Lucie Florida United States of America
Law Offices Of Richard A Lenard - Freedom Financial Management
1901 Dalton Road Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 888-443-8648
  • Web: ffmgt.com
  • Category:

Law Offices Of Richard A Lenard - Freedom Financial Management They promised to settle my debts and they took my money instead. Internet

I contacted this company in hopes of having them help me with my credit situation.  I paid them $305.00 monthly so that they could settle my debtors and I could be debt free.  They paid one of my creditors $140.00 and I assumed that they were accumulating what I was paying them to repay my debtors.  I paid them a total of $1525.00 and when I contacted them on several occasions to stop the monthly withdrawals because I was having financial difficulty I found out that they had not been accumulating the funds but paying themselves for a service they did not provide.  I contacted the BBB and they have yet to respond to them.  They had the odacity to deposit a mere $155.00 into my checking account like this is going to make up for all the money they took not to mention the harrassing calls I am still recieving from my debtors.  They never even contacted any of them except for the one they paid.  I am shocked that they have been able to get away with this.  If I had the money I'd get a lawyer.  There has to be a way to make this company pay for what it is doing to consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-Of-Richard-A-Lenard-Freedom-Financial-Management/internet/Law-Offices-Of-Richard-A-Lenard-Freedom-Financial-Management-They-promised-to-settle-my-567991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices Of Richard A Lenard - Freedom Financial Management