• Report: #194455

• Submitted: Fri, June 02, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 09, 2006

• Reported By:N Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Law Offices Of Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave N Highlands, California U.S.A.

Law Offices Of Roni Lynn Deutch Tax Attorney READY TO FIGHT BACK! False Advertising, Bad Service, False Promises N Highlands California

*Consumer Suggestion: American Tax Criminals Names Names - tax predatory behavior

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Victims need to File a complaint with the BAR, The BBB wont help, Roni Klan inside the BBB!

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau concerning this law firm. I am also going to file a complaint through the CA bar association. If anyone is interested in doing the same, please do it. Bad law firms are a dime a dozen...this is true, but this one in particular preys on the people that don't have the money to fight back once they realize that they have been swindled. I suggest that you file through the BBB and/or the CA Bar Association if you want to receive a refund or come to some sort of resolution. The reason that people don't check out the reputation of this firm is because it shows that it is in good standing with the BBB and the bar association. When people complain, the firm does all it can to keep it's "good" reputation by paying them off, etc. Hopefully, they will be forced to change some of their practices or will be put out of business if enough of the victims try to do something about it. If they threaten you, go to the press.

Someone will take your case pro bono if you don't have the money. There are still a few good guys out there that fight for the little guy.

Jasmin
N Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2006 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-Of-Roni-Lynn-Deutch/N-Highlands-California/Law-Offices-Of-Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Tax-Attorney-READY-TO-FIGHT-BACK-False-Advertising-Bad-S-194455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices Of Roni Lynn Deutch

#1 Consumer Suggestion

American Tax Criminals Names Names - tax predatory behavior

AUTHOR: Amaerican - (U.S.A.)

The IRS, State Revenue and moronic Americans are ruining many US citizens livelihoods due to tax predatory behavior. American Tax Criminals exposes those idiots to ALL Americans and assists in identifying those IRS Agents who are protected by the egrecious IRS System and move to other parts of the US to continue their illegal Tax predatory behavior. List your IRS Agents today!!!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Dan - (U.S.A.)

Jasmin, your complaint to the BBB will surely provide no satisfaction in your case, When I was a Tax Director for the Deutch Klan we were taught to always beat the prospective client to the punch on the BBB issue by suggesting that they check us out immediately and we would provide them with the Sacramento BBB telephone # and (and this is the catch) a company ref. Number (ph#) to use when they call the BBB, just to make sure they got the correct report.

Funny part is no matter how many clients complained there was never a complaint attached to that company, It was generally believed that The Deutch Klan had more than one Business registered with the BBB and the one we gave out never had any complaints so no matter how corrupt things might be the unsuspecting consumer would not have a way to find out.

Remember guys (in my unqualified opinion) We are not just dealing with your average run of the mill corrupt law firm, this is an entire Klan of corruption. Mother Deutch confided in me that the Patriarch of the family (her husband) is, or was in 2001, serving a life sentence in one of the southern states. During my time in the firm I can remember at least 2 Tax Directors either being forcefully taken into custody by Sac County or having to turn themselves in. Without exception they returned to work as Tax Director upon their release. At least one Tax Director wore a Tracking device to work so the authorities could keep him under control. Until they sent him back to Jail, I'll note that he was back at work as soon as he was released also.

Again this is only my opinion, but I'm not sure the consumer would appreciate having their most intimate financial information in the hands of this class of individual.

No Jasmin, if you want to put a dent in the Deutch Klan you have to file a complaint with the California State Bar, Your State Bar, The Federal Bar, and The Inspector General of the IRS, Follow up by filing consumer fraud complaints with the state office of consumer protection for your state and the feds.

I have personally given statements to representatives of 3 separate state or federal agencies and I have noticed that The Deutch law firm's services are no longer available in some states. I know that New York was preparing a case against them in the last few months because the AGs office contacted me for a written statement. The point I'm making is there is justice out there you just have to go about it in a way that your words will have some teeth. ED and this cite have been doing everything he can but it takes actual victims (I wasn't a victim I was hoodwinked into being part of the problem and I regret that) to make the Bar and Fraud complaints. Don't throw anything they sent you away it could fill in a blank for a prosecutor.

Be prepared, they might come after you if you actually start to have an effect on their kingdom. I have heard tapes of threats to individuals families and person over this cite and was just informed that Russell and Scott have made it clear they want me dead. Foolish thing to warn me about.

Point being, I personally believe they are fool enough to try to put out a contract on me, Ed or even YOU not to mention the Immortal "Teller of Truth" if they could figure out who he/she is.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds