Complaint Review: Law Offices Of Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Fri, March 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 26, 2004

• Reported By:Commerce Georgia
Law Offices Of Roni Lynn Deutch
4366 Auburn Boulevard Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Law Offices Of Roni Lynn Deutch High Pressure, No Guarantee/Contract, No Listed Phone #'s! Sacramento California

Thank God this site exists! They almost got us!
We saw the TV ad and called, spoke to Mr Charles Xiong, representing himself as a Paralegal gave me a high pressure sales pitch extolling the virtues of Roni's firm.

He may be fooled into shooting for a fat commission, but when I specifically asked to speak with an attorney I was instead handed to what amounted to a "phone-room supervisor" who was even higher pressure!

I was supposed to talk to Mr Xiong this afternoon, and had left a message for him to return my call, then saw this site! I did a bit of further research and discovered that not only do they not have a telephone listing anywhere in California, but are "unlisted" in the nationwide "800" directory!

When I informed Mr Xiong I would not be using their "services", and hung up, my phone began to ring off the hook. My Caller ID showed their # as "unknown caller".

This is not representative of a reputable law firm! The Lord - and all you folks - were with me tonight! Thank you!

Dan
Commerce, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2004 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-Of-Roni-Lynn-Deutch/Sacramento-California-95841/Law-Offices-Of-Roni-Lynn-Deutch-High-Pressure-No-GuaranteeContract-No-Listed-Phone-s-85544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices Of Roni Lynn Deutch