Complaint Review: Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: prof rp — California
Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner
3233 East Broadway Long Beach, California USA

Law Offices of Brian D. ; Lerner Immigration Law Firm. Brian D. Lerner; californiaimmigration.us‎ very unpleasant experience Long Beach California

Worst experience ever! Hidden charges, rude staff. My case wasn't moving for more than a year! I couldn't reach anyone either by phone or in person. At the first meeting they give you a price for your case, however forget to mention that anything other than forms preparation is extra. They made mistakes in my naturalization application including putting wrong date of birth and misspelling my name!

I’ve became aware of the mistakes in the submitted application only couple days before appointment with naturalization officer (when the office stuff was kind enough finally to show me my own file) and had no choice but get accompanied to the interview by somebody from the office for an additional $1000! So for several thousands they filed a form for me with mistakes and asked for another grand when I had no choice to decline the offer:) After more than a year they still trying to charge me some fees… terrible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-of-Brian-D-Lerner/Long-Beach-California-90803/Law-Offices-of-Brian-D-Lerner-Immigration-Law-Firm-Brian-D-Lerner-californiaimmigra-1079499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner