Complaint Review: Law Offices of Gene W. Choe

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Victoria — long beach California
Law Offices of Gene W. Choe
Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

Law Offices of Gene W. Choe Ripped off by Gene W. Choe!!! Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Suggestion: You are not alone

*General Comment: sorry

I was ripped off by this so called attorney Gene W. Choe. I hired him as a last resort. Had I known I would lose my home, I would've never hired him and I know there are many more victims out there who hired him and lost their homes as well. I lost my home in Feb of 2011. I hired Gene Choe in 2009. I paid close to $5000 in fees to Gene Chow to assist with saving my home. I provided post dated checks to him which were cashed within a 2 month period.

From the time of the initial consultation, in which he was not present, to the time that I lost my home, there were 5 diiferent people "handling" my case. In reality, no one was handling my case. I had to contact the bank myself Wells Fargo for status. This is how I knew no one was in contact with the bank. Everytime I called the office and asked for the representative assigned to my case, the response was "oh, he/she is no longer with the company."

Finally I get foreclosure notification and I called the law firm and demand an explanation! This is the only time that Gene Choe met with me, but only to tell me that the only option I had to save my home was to file for bankruptcy! In my state of panic and desperation, I agreed to file for bankruptcy and paid an additional $3000 to him. Nothing was done after I filed bankruptcy. Gene Choe did nothing to save my home! Nothing at all! I wish there was something I could do to stop this thief!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-of-Gene-W-Choe/Los-Angeles-California-/Law-Offices-of-Gene-W-Choe-Ripped-off-by-Gene-W-Choe-Los-Angeles-California-1043801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices of Gene W. Choe

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You are not alone

AUTHOR: GoldyLaw - ()

Gene Choe has ripped off over 200 people. He has currently filed for bankruptcy and we have filed an adversary action to stop him. Unfortunatley, he still has his license and is practicing law. I am sorry to hear that you lost your home.

#2 General Comment

sorry

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I am really sorry you went through that.  Losing a home is devastating.  I lost mine as well in another state in 2009 and I'm still and will be recovering for a few more years.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC