gesture

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Louise — Jacksonville Florida
Law Offices of John E. Bales, "Attorney" David Cruz
unknown unknown, Utah United States of America

Law Offices of John E. Bales, "Attorney" David Cruz I too, rece'd a call from someone I could not understand AT ALL, telling me there is a lawsuit against me, criminal charges, wanted me to confirm the last 4 digits of my SSN ,which I wouldn't do, wou unknown, Utah

DO NOT BELEIVE ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE TELL YOU!

I googled this guy before I even bothered making a call - which now I will but to the BBB & Credit Reporting Agency that prohibts this stuff.  This guy (who couldn't speak English much less read anything about me) obviously didn't know I work for attorneys.  REAL attorneys!  Too bad for them - they have my number from a REFERENCE, not even my account!  And to tell me I have a lawsuit and CRIMINAL charges pending against me!

Please don't fall for this should you get this same call.  Report THEM!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-of-John-E-Bales-Attorney-David-Cruz/unknown-Utah-00000/Law-Offices-of-John-E-Bales-Attorney-David-Cruz-I-too-reced-a-call-from-someone-I-1038397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices of John E. Bales, "Attorney" David Cruz