Complaint Review: Law Offices of Joy Dhokia, ESQ

Law Offices of Joy Dhokia, ESQ
17772 Irvine Blvd.Suite 206 Tustin, California USA

Law Offices of Joy Dhokia, ESQ HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL!! Tustin California

HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Let me be completely honest with you -  My experience with this attorney was awful. My potential employer hired her for my H1-B Visa petition this year. All she cared about was her legal fee. Moreover, her fees are way too high for her mediocre (so called) services.

My petition was rejected because she had filed them at the wrong US Immigration service center and petitioned without her signature on the G-28. She never bothered to inform me or my potential employer about my visa rejection, though our office contacted her on several occasions to ascertain my case status.

The attorney had (supposedly) redirected my application to the correct service center with a detailed cover letter to the other USCIS office hoping it would fix the problem. This was completely untrue because we found no evidence of any of her claims in the returned application, which gain originated from the same service center that rejected my application in the first place.

She is highly unprofessional and overall inept. Any and all attempts from our office to rectify were futile considering USCIS does not accept properly rejected petitions that are resubmitted after the cap closes.

Please never ever avail her services!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-of-Joy-Dhokia-ESQ/Tustin-California/Law-Offices-of-Joy-Dhokia-ESQ-HIGHLY-UNPROFESSIONAL-Tustin-California-1063913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices of Joy Dhokia, ESQ