Complaint Review: Law Offices of Kyle Norton, PC

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jean — around town New York United States of America
Law Offices of Kyle Norton, PC
1377 Long Island Motor Parkway Islandia, New York United States of America

Law Offices of Kyle Norton, PC Norton Law Group Rip Off, Scammers, Liars, Thieves Islandia, New York

Kyle Norton and is so called employees are cruel and dangerous to your home and pocket.  I have paid them over $25,000.00 to save my home and they have done NOTHING except demanding more and more money.  They use the line, "Well, we are so close, we are so there and almost done, but if you don't pay us we have to stop working on your case and it will all be for nothing then!" When we first went to them, we met Kevin....he told us NOT to pay our mortgage! Since we have now hired them, they would take care of the mortgage company.  Kevin also informed us it cost NO MORE then $3,500.00 to complete the remodification.  All the negative reports on them are true...word for word.

We never met Mr. Rotten....I mean Mr. Norton.  Every time we asked to speak with him or meet him a message would be taken since he was always unavailable.  He had Kim and Kevin do his dirty work.  Which if they were any kind of decent people the never would have allowed us and many others to even walk in that door.  But they were/are just as bad.  Kim is no longer with them.  It seems he keeps changing his employees and someone new is always working on your case with the same bull lines.  You will notice as well, they change there office address and company name often.  Do the walls in there office still seem some what bare? That's usually how they are because its less to pack up when the go to the next address to steal from you.  I'm sure someone with rebuttal this, but know it is the office employees themselves who do it and act like a client or just themselves.  I know for a fact because my neighbor worked for them as well.  I saved EVERY receipt I demanded from them.  I made numerous copies.  I have handed them into all the necessary departments shall I say.  I'm fighting hard and going in every direction I can and more to close the doors on this scammer and take away his license and much more.  I wont let them intimidaite me in anyway.  The stole from us what we worked hard for and we deserve every penny returned.  The took from the wrong family!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-of-Kyle-Norton-PC/Islandia-New-York-/Law-Offices-of-Kyle-Norton-PC-Norton-Law-Group-Rip-Off-Scammers-Liars-Thieves-Islandia-1015244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices of Kyle Norton, PC