sequence

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Dino — Beverly Hills California United States of America
Law Offices of Michael Jay Berger
9454 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Law Offices of Michael Jay Berger This lawyer is in Beverly Hills CA and should NOT be confused with the attorney having the same exact name in Encino CA How do you feel if you asked a highly skilled brain surgeon to operate you but he asked his nurse to do it? Beverly Hills, California

*Consumer Comment: Michael,

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I Am Suing Dino Milon For Slander

(Please NOT to be confused with another attorney named also Michael Jay Berger in Encino CA)

TO BE FAIR PLEASE READ THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE END AND READ HIS RESPONSE, IF HE CHOSE TO POST HIS RESPONSE, BEFORE YOU JUDGE ABOUT HIM.  PLEASE DON'T CALL HIM AND ASK ANYTHING UNLESS YOU READ ALL OF WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO READ FIRST.

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO READ GOVERNMENT NEWS ABOUT MICHAEL BERGERS ALLEGED INVOLVEMENTS IN MONEY LAUNDERING WITH THE SON OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE EQUATORIAL GUINEA TO MOVE $110 MILLION IN SUSPECT FUNDS INTO THE UNITED STATES FROM 2004 TO 2008.

I HOPE NO ONE CONFUSES BETWEEN THESE TWO IDENTICAL NAME ATTORNEYS.

Not too long ago my wife & I needed legal service and after searching and interviewing all lawyers that I thought they could help, sadly I chose Michael Jay Berger in Beverly Hills CA, corner of Wilshire Blvd. [continued below]....
..... & Beverly Dr. The lawyer I talked to before Michael had 35 years experience but was not specialist.  I chose Michael ONLY because he claimed to be specialist in his field.

I made very sure that he understands that I was retaining HIM and only HIM and NO ONE ELSE for taking my very, very complex cases involving four properties between my wife & I, one of them being a duplex.  He charged us total of $12,000.00 in advance and he never ever, ever showed up in my case.  He did send in another lawyer each time we had court but the lawyer who came in was admitted to State Bar of California only 8 months prior to the start of my case.

My cases were so complex that they would have been a challenge even to him never mind for a recent graduate.  My cases suffered a lot and eventually dropped out & got dismissed all because of his absence and no matter how much I asked him or threatened him legal actions in order to get him to show up he never did.  Three months before I met Michael I met an older gentleman who was in lot of trouble with his house and the bank was trying to repossess his house.

I started helping him a lot on pure humanitarian grounds with no financial incentives at all.  Once the old gentleman tried to pay me for numerous hours I spent for him but I refused & when he saw that I gave my own cases to Michael Berger he also asked me to take him to Michael, this way he thought he will have less burden on me.  Although I highly advised him against retaining Michael he insisted that I should take him to Michael because they both shared the same religion and the poor old man thought Michael would care a fig for religion.

The old man thought once Michael sees that he has now three cases because of me then he would treat all of us better although my religion is not the same as Michael.  He got the new client but did the same to the old man.  As a result of his failure to show up the seventy some years old man lost his case and his house got foreclosed on him.  He also caused loss of two properties of my wife & I, one being a duplex.

Our cases were dismissed due to his failure to come and defend as he promised at the start he would do.  Because the judge understood that we suffered a lot she exceptionally allowed us to re-file our cases on our own & without any attorney (in Pro Se) and we managed to win our case, the same case his office lost.  I say his office because he never ever showed up, although by then & during his advocacy on our cases I lost two properties already.

Today I have an active case of LEGAL MALPRACTICE against him in Van Nuys court of California for $2,000,000.00 under this case number:  LC093529.  Please follow through this case in court until it ends.  Go to Google search and type Michael Jay Berger and find my 3 videos against him.  They are fun to watch.  I had a 10 feet Shame On YOU Michael Berger sign under his office for days, watch the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2JugMPyqFs.

Go to California State Bar website : www.calbar.ca.gov/ and in the second box on the top left hand side in the search box put Michael Jay Berger and click on search button then in the list of names that shows up on the next page find him.  You see two lawyers with the same name choose the crook in Beverly Hills and read his bar record under California Bar Journal Discipline Summaries.  You will see that this guy who pretends to be a sportsman with good morals how he behaves with his clients.

My whole quarrel with him was over this simple fact that he as a lawyer (supposedly literate) never understood; would you talk to a highly skilled brain surgeon for a complicated surgery and make certain that he understands your concerns for survival and the delicacies of your operation and then when you are in operation theater find out that he decided to send a just graduated doctor to operate you???????

I don't care how good that new graduate doctor is but WILL YOU LET THIS OPERATION GO FORWARD??????  To be fair I must say that this young female lawyer was remarkably good and real good for the amount of time she was practicing law but she simply was not adequate for this complex cases AND that was NOT the reason I hired Michael who was boasting his specialist credentials when I hired him.  What was even more sad, he never provided any guidelines other than a few completely garbage advices to the young female lawyer.

His advices were all garbage because he never spent even 10 good minutes on the cases so that he could have a useful advice.  My young brilliant lawyer was left all alone in war zone to self teach and win, unfortunately we lost so did the seventy some years old man who had a disabled wife and a severely ill young daughter who were receiving governmental assistance to live but they were thrown out of their home.

While I was demonstrating in front of his office, shown in the video, a man who seemed to be a lawyer & was passing by and actually entered Michaels building told me about articles on Capital Hills websites regarding Michaels involvement in money laundering.  You can do your own Google Search, try Michael Berger, money laundering or click on the following links out of many many more;

CBS NEWS Report: "Dirty Money" Still Entering U.S.

NEW YORK TIMES

[US Senate Hearing 111-540, Volume 1]

US DEPT of JUSTICE

THE Hills BLOG BRIEFING ROOM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-of-Michael-Jay-Berger/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/Law-Offices-of-Michael-Jay-Berger-This-lawyer-is-in-Beverly-Hills-CA-and-should-NOT-be-con-895029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices of Michael Jay Berger

Michael,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

I believe that Ripoff Report will not remove a Report once it is posted. It appears that just about everything being posted on the worldwide web can be accessed by simply doing a 'Google' search.

EXAMPLE: If you 'Google' this- THERE IS NO GAS SHORTAGE- BUSINESSWEEK, and click on the Apr 1, 2008 article you will be able to see that the 1001 comments that were posted under that article are no longer available. (Someone at Bloomberg/BusinessWeek obviously removed them a few months ago.)

However, if you 'Google' this- ALL READER COMMENTS BUSINESSWEEK MELISSA WOODS, you can click on the BusinessWeek link and read all 1001 comments.

Have a great weekend!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I Am Suing Dino Milon For Slander

AUTHOR: Michael Jay Berger - (United States of America)

Dino Milon, the author of the above referenced false report,  is dead, along with his wife Leila Milon.  He died in a single car accident in 2012.  Dino's false report and the 3 videos that he refers to therein are the subject of a libel complaint against him that now continues against his estate.  I expect that the court will order that his false report be taken down before the end of this year, and will award damages to me for libel.