Complaint Review: Law Offices of Yousef Monadjemi

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: dseferog1 — Encino California
Law Offices of Yousef Monadjemi
15915 Ventura Blvd. Penthouse 2 Encino, California USA

Law Offices of Yousef Monadjemi Thief, Stole Money, Did nothing for my case Encino California

*Author of original report: law firm of yousef is a liar and is guilty of embezzelment and defamation

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Client Received Services and Tried to Steal Fees Back

I hired Yousef not knowing that he has been reported to the bar numerous times for fraud, such as in my case.  He said he would take on my case for a flat fee of $700, which i paid, he then told me it was returned due to unsuficcient funds.  He then said to pay via paypal, which i immediatly did, but little did I know, he reran the check a week later, kept the papal money, AND the check funds, thus double charging me without my knowlege!
He did nothing for my case, not even write a decent letter with the proper information on it or making a phone call.  I would up settling the dispute myself and firing him due to the manner in which he called names and refused to settle thing properly and ethically.
DO NOT USE HIM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Offices-of-Yousef-Monadjemi-/Encino-California-91432/Law-Offices-of-Yousef-Monadjemi-Thief-Stole-Money-Did-nothing-for-my-case-Encino-Cali-1054846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Offices of Yousef Monadjemi

law firm of yousef is a liar and is guilty of embezzelment and defamation

AUTHOR: dseferog1 - ()

I had a shattern leg and was bedridden at the time and was also handicapped. When he asked for funds, he wrote me an email in all caps your checck bounced!! I immediendly got on the phone with my bank to see what had happened, and they said for him to simply rerun the check. He said this was unacceptable. If you cant get to my office, pay by paypal immediatly, which i did. Little did i know, he took that check and kept the funds from paypal and reran the check twice, stealing money from my account. He did nothing for me, writing a horrible letter that stated nothing what we discussed, not even making a follow up phone call. I fired him and handled the case successfully myself. People need to know to stay away from horrible fraudulent attorneys such as himself. He made threats against me such as calling the police, filing tros, when he is a grown 0 pounds with a live in nurse who cant even drive. Numerous people have reported him to the bar as will i for unethical business practices

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Client Received Services and Tried to Steal Fees Back

AUTHOR: Law Offices of Yousef Monadjemi - ()

Despina Seferoglou hired our firm to assist her with complaints she had against her landlord.  She had thousands of complaints.  We began working on the case at a flat rate.  Unfortunately, Ms. Seferoglou paid with a check that bounced and we asked her to pay with certified funds if she wanted us to continue working for her.  She stated she could pay by PayPal, which she did.  Then after a few weeks Ms. Seferoglou decided to call her bank and fraudulently state that she did not authorize the PayPal payment.  PayPal immediatley took the money out of our account and sent it back to Ms. Seferoglou.  This lady is a professional con artist.  We are suprised to find this negative review when all we did was try to help her with her legal issues and in fact she stole money from us.  We wish Ms. Seferoglou the best.