pause

• Submitted: Sun, May 07, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 08, 2006

• Reported By:Appleton Wisconsin
Law Oofices Of Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Avenue North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Law Ofices Of Roni Lynn Deutch Company failed to represent clients Private Financials with the IRS as stated in their Company profile North Highlands Sacramento California

My wife personally recieved a packet in the mail to our home in Wisconsin a few moths back from the Law Office of Roni Lynn Deutch. The packet specifically stated to provide a one time fee of $ 2500 for them to provide the neccessary services for them to consult the IRS in our personal and financial matters, We also sent these folks our financials and any other personal documents they requested. This business is a hoax and we want our entire monies returned to us. I have since this adventure with these people , I have settled my own finances and issues with the Internal Revenue Services without their assistance, My wife and I made several payments of $500 in order to pay the entire balance to the Law office of Roni Deutch. Please assist us in recieving a refund back from these folks, after reading the various " Rip off" Reports on them , I see that they have a track history of their scams on innocent hard working American citizens that are mainly just seeking help. They also should not have been alllowed to place a add on the Television such as they did, which tells me that someone had a lot of money in order to get Air time for a commerical. Wouldn't you think!

Steve & Jackie fields
Appleton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2006 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Oofices-Of-Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Law-Ofices-Of-Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Company-failed-to-represent-clients-Private-Financials-with-190401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Oofices Of Roni Lynn Deutch