Complaint Review: Law PhD.net

• Updated: Fri, March 09, 2012

• Reported By: Ron — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Law PhD.net
Eau Claire,, Wisconsin United States of America

Law PhD.net This company tried to charge me $4.50 on my business account Eau Claire,, Wisconsin

When reviewing my bank statement for last month I saw a charge of $4.50 that I did not know where it was from.  Upon investigation I traced it back to a company called LAWPHD.  I have their phone number as 715-318-2911.  I did not use any services by them and want them reported to the proper authorities.  I see on the internet that I am not the first person to have a problem with this entity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-PhDnet/Eau-Claire-Wisconsin-54701/Law-PhDnet-This-company-tried-to-charge-me-450-on-my-business-account-Eau-Claire-Wis-851136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law PhD.net