Complaint Review: Law Solutions

• Reported By: john dudley — chicago Illinois
Law Solutions
77 W. Washington St., Suite515 chicago, Illinois USA

Law Solutions Undue influence. chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: Retraction of Law Solutions Complaint.

On Saturday, May 11th, 2013; an appointment was made at Law Solution's Tinley Park office. Vanessa Soto (a Paralegal) presented me with a contract for Legal services. I requested to read over the contract and returned the executed portion on Monday.

She mentioned that the contract had to be signed that day in the office (without me fully reading the contents).
*** I signed the contract under undue influence.

The next day I fully read the contract and contacted Law Solutions (both e-mail and telephone) to cancel the agreement.Neither Vanessa or anyone at Law Solutions returned my communications. I have attempted to contact their office several times in the past month to cancel; but again my calls were not returned. So much for support ...

Last Friday morning; (Friday, June 7th), I noticed on my on-line checking statement that Law Solutions deducted $50.00 from my account.

I contacted their office and spoke with Cory in Accounts. He mentioned that I could not cancel the contract and owe $250.00 for the retainer.
I mentioned that in the contract; it states a cancellation may be obtained in writing (especially since this was undue influence) and that he was not an Attorney and that he should direct me to Jason Allen who is ahead of the firm.Jason Allen never returned my call.

I immediately contacted TCF Bank and retained a stop payment procedure on all 5 consecutive payments of $50.

Law Solutions has done nothing to warrant the retainer; neither a call back, support or follow-up on any questions presented to them.

If they think that my checking account is carte blanche, they are very much mistaken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-Solutions/chicago-Illinois-60602/Law-Solutions-Undue-influence-chicago-Illinois-1057839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law Solutions

Retraction of Law Solutions Complaint.

AUTHOR: john dudley - ()

I want to retract a statement made on June 10th, 2013 regarding my complaint with Law Solutions here in Chicago, Illinois.

I spoke with the leading Attorney today and the matter has been resolved; and I thanked him for his understanding regarding the complaint as he will be rescinding the contract as of this writing.

I would still recommend Law Solutions for your legal services because of their understanding and cooperation regarding this situation.