Complaint Review: Law office of Daniel H. Deng scam

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jackon M. — Rosemead California United States of America
Law office of Daniel H. Deng scam
3303 Del Mar Avenue, Suite B 3303 Del Mar Avenue, Suite B, California United States of America

Law office of Daniel H. Deng scam This law office is a big scam. I paid $2000 so they would take care of my case of suspended license. And until today after 3 months they told me license was still suspended. There was nothing they can 3303 Del Mar Avenue, Suite B, California

*UPDATE Employee: The complaint against Daniel Deng is patently false

This law office is a big scam. I paid $2000 so they would take care of my case of suspended license. And until today after 3 months they told me license was still suspended. There was nothing they can do. In the beginning, they promised the world. But they delivered nothing. They even refused to see me until I called them several times. Avoid this law firm at all cost. They do not care about their clients and they are only here to take your money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-office-of-Daniel-H-Deng-scam/3303-Del-Mar-Avenue-Suite-B-California-91770/Law-office-of-Daniel-H-Deng-scam-This-law-office-is-a-big-scam-I-paid-2000-so-they-wou-976962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law office of Daniel H. Deng scam

The complaint against Daniel Deng is patently false

AUTHOR: Evan Freed - (United States of America)

I have been an associate of attorney Daniel Deng in Rosemead, CA, for 10 years.  I know how the firm operates and the pride we all take in doing the very best for our clients.  As everyone in the legal professional acknowledges, some cases can be won, some cannot, and others can be compromised to arrive at a fair disposition.  But in no case does our firm EVER promise a particular result in any case.  We DO promise to provide our best efforts to achieve the goal the client is seeking.  We have internal weekly meeting to discuss every case to cross-check our progress.  We have regular handling attorney meetings with all our clients at which we keep them fully updated on the progress of their matters.  All of the attorneys in our office are highly experiences.  I have been an attorney since 1979 and several of our other attorney have been in law practice even longer.  We are all highly experienced.

As for the specific complaint concerning a suspended license, I wish the person complaining had come in and spoken to the handling attorney, be it me or another attorney, before posting false allegations on the internet.  The writer accused our firm of being a scam.  I have never been subjected to State Bar discipline and I would never work with an associate who is unethical or is "scamming" clients.  The writer said we "promised the world" yet he would have signed a written retainer agreement that makes no promises, and we never would have made any promises.

The writer accused us not caring for our clients.  This is the most hurtful of all since we all take a personal interest in achieving the best result possible given the facts.  Unfortunately we cannot control the facts and the evidence, but we often can raise mitigating factors that work to the advantage of our clients.  We have had a high success rate in restoring the driving privileges of clients.  And making client's happy is good for your business as satisfied clients pass on the name of our firm to persons they know who need legal assistance.  Therefore, we have a lot to lose by not doing our best.

I am sorry this writer is unhappy.  But sometimes no matter how hard we try, a situation is beyond repair.  Rather than going into specific examples I can state that DMV is very difficult to deal with when it comes to suspended licenses and in particular when suspensions are based on drivers with medical problems who cannot prove to DMV they are competent to drive, drivers under 21 who are tested and have blood alcohol levels of 0.01% or higher, and drivers who fail to have valid insurance in effect and are involved in a reportable accident.  Cases like this are problematic and, although we do our very best, if we cannot get the license suspension some clients will blame everyone (DMV, the courts, the lawyers) rather than themselves.  I'm not saying this is the case in this complaint but, naturally, if I had more information I would be glad to give a detailed description of what happened in the case and what efforts we went to to try to restore our client's driving privilege.  I wold be happy to speak to this (unknown) client and he knows how to get in touch with me.

Cavalry