Complaint Review: Law office of David Pankin

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — Brooklyn New York
Law office of David Pankin
48 Willoughby st,Brooklyn Internet United States of America

Law office of David Pankin Attorney Mr.David Harrison does not return your phone calls.When your involved in a legal matter time is of the essence.Its very important to return phone calls , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

This complaint is to Attorney Mr.David Harrison.Mr.Harrison does not return phone calls not even if you beg.MR.Harrison needs to understand that when somebody is involved in a legal matter time is of the essence

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-office-of-David-Pankin/internet/Law-office-of-David-Pankin-Attorney-MrDavid-Harrison-does-not-return-your-phone-callsWh-1045510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law office of David Pankin

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

AUTHOR: David M. Harrison, Esq. - ()

In response to the complaint above, please be advised that I, David M. Harrison, Esq. maintain an independent office from the attorney whose office is listed above.  I am not an employee of such attorney.  My office is located within the same building where this attorney maintains his office (48 Willoughby Street, Brooklyn, NY); but we do not share an employer-employee relationship.

I object to anybody filing a complaint under a vague moniker ("Joe") which does not allow for any such individual to be properly identified.  For "Joe" and anybody else inquiring, please be advised that I provide all of my clients with my cell phone number in the event that I cannot be reached in my office; and that I make it a policy to return all client telephone calls.  For those people who are not clients, or who are adversaries, I obviously cannot offer the same promise; but I do provide mostly everybody with my cell phone number.

I take exception to the comment made by "Joe" above; and it is my position that "Joe" is not a client of mine, but rather, is a frustrated adversary with his own agenda.  "Joe" should be reminded that as an attorney, I am not interested in what works best time wise for an adversary; but rather, what is in the best interests of the client which I represent.

I would encourage "Joe" to identify himself by actual full name; and that if such individual has a legitimate problem with me to take it up directly with me.  And I would advise all individuals reading this response that no other attorney should be implicated in the above complaint.