Complaint Review: Law offices of Thomas C. Matevia PA

• Submitted: Wed, January 05, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: I trusted your firm — Kearneysville West Virginia USA
Law offices of Thomas C. Matevia PA
250 W. Indiantown Rd. Ste. 108 Jupiter, Florida 33 Jupiter, Florida United States of America

Law offices of Thomas C. Matevia PA Legal Home loan Solutions Rips people off Jupiter , Florida

Law office Thomas Matevia Took money to represent me in my loan mod. for my home. They were all about hte help, first there was Debbie who sent all papers and then the Sr. negogiater Chrissy who told me she had spoken with my mortgage company and everything was being finalized. Monday I got a letter from my mortgage company and when I spoke they had no open case with this law firm. It is as though it is a scam, get your money and then no answering phones or emails. Only by snooping did I find this site and that someone found out they are closing their business. How convenient. They did nothing, but tqake hard earned money never could be contacted and are not answering emails now. I have been waiting to hear from them them their address Legal Home Loan Solutions, The Law Office of Thomas C. Matevia P.A. 250 W. Indiantown Road, Suite 108 Jupiter Florida 33458

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2011 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Law-offices-of-Thomas-C-Matevia-PA/Jupiter-Florida-33458/Law-offices-of-Thomas-C-Matevia-PA-Legal-Home-loan-Solutions-Rips-people-off-Jupiter-Fl-679084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Law offices of Thomas C. Matevia PA