Complaint Review: Lawn Authority

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:St. Peters Missouri
Lawn Authority
P.O. Box 823 O'Fallon, Missouri U.S.A.

Lawn Authority - Do Not Use Lawn Authority! O'Fallon Missouri

I regret using Lawn Authority in the past. They were unrealiable and came whenever they wanted to. Prior to agreeing to have them mow my lawn, I insisted that they mow the same day every week (with the exception of bad weather). When I would call (usually 2 days after they were suppose to show up) I would get the typical "everyone is sick" or "we just got busy" response. I understand people get sick and busy, but how would David Kranz (the owner) feel if I got sick or busy and forgot to pay my bill?

To top it off, when I would call to discuss the issues David would YELL at me. Ok, I am the customer....Why would you yell at your customers? After he called my shallow and said some other inappropriate things, I told him that I would happily spread the word about what a great job he does and how kindly he speaks to his customers. His response? He hung up the phone. ;-)

Here's to hoping that no one else in the future uses Lawn Authority and has to deal with David.

Zepgirl18
St. Peters, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lawn-Authority/OFallon-Missouri-63366/Lawn-Authority-Do-Not-Use-Lawn-Authority-OFallon-Missouri-464964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lawn Authority