Complaint Review: Lawrence And Lawrence

• Updated: Sun, June 17, 2007

• Reported By:Brampton Ontario
Lawrence And Lawrence
Brampton, Ontario Canada

Lawrence And Lawrence. Heather Picken. False Billing. Incompetent. This lawyer gave one price for my mother's house and charged us double. Rip off artist Brampton Ontario Canada

When my mother died, I went to Lawrence and Lawrence and was referred to Heather Picken. She gave us a price on the phone for selling my mother's house. When the house was sold she charged us three times the agreed price. We negociated and she reduced it to double. I could not get her checked by the law council because she put it down as extra charges because my mother had a mortgage on her house.

She also did the paper work badly so it cost us much more in taxes than it should have

Lindae
Brampton, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2007 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lawrence-And-Lawrence/Brampton-Ontario/Lawrence-And-Lawrence-Heather-Picken-False-Billing-Incompetent-This-lawyer-gave-one-pr-255058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lawrence And Lawrence