occasions

• Submitted: Sun, December 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By:Caldwell Idaho
Lawrence & Associates LLC
4346 Rose Hill St. Boise, Idaho U.S.A.

Lawrence & Associates LLC I was a renter of this company in Caldwell, Idaho I have more info and I am looking to help build a criminal case Boise Idaho

*Consumer Comment: We were ripped off by Lawrence & Associates too!

*Consumer Comment: Yet Another One.....from the Bay Area

*Consumer Comment: info for Benicia & Eagle re: Lawrence & Associates,LLC

*Consumer Comment: Another homeowner ripped off by Lawrence and Associates

*Consumer Comment: Rachel, Randy & Stacy. There are Local, State & Federal Agencies waiting in line for you.

*Consumer Suggestion: We've done nothing wrong!

*Consumer Comment: Bankruptcy Court

*Author of original report: I attended the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Estate Trustee meeting on Dec. 23th

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Booda of Caldwell, Idaho

I rented a house in Caldwell through this company in October of 2007. Everything was a problem, for example I had three broke down refrigerators delivered to the house to get one that finally worked. My lease was for one year. In August of 2008 I was contacted by a former employee of Lawrence who had stolen records from Lawrence because she had been fired and unpaid, and said the owner had chosen a new management company. I contacted the owner of my house in December 0f 2008, because I am a trustee to the bankruptcy because all of the security deposits on the rental units are missing as well as at least three months rent for the properties under Lawrence and Associates.

Rachel, Randy, and Stacy planned this for months, I have made contacts with unpaid vendors, and I will be at the bankrupty hearing on the 23th of December at 4:00 p.m. in Boise. I will update what I learn. I am also trying to build a network of people whose money was taken, we can show a pattern. You should also be aware that the former employees of Lawrence are attemting to form their own smaller companies to try and take advantage of the distressed home owners, who are months behind on morgages.
Go to the Idaho Secretary of State website and look up these peoples names, the records of their former and current buisnesses are facinating. They also show a pattern of multiple address changes and partnership dissolution.

Booda
Caldwell, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2008 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lawrence-Associates-LLC/Boise-Idaho-83705/Lawrence-Associates-LLC-I-was-a-renter-of-this-company-in-Caldwell-Idaho-I-have-more-in-401306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lawrence & Associates LLC

We were ripped off by Lawrence & Associates too!

AUTHOR: Barbara - (United States of America)

Lawrence & Associates were managing a property in Boise for us and they kept our deposits, made false claims of repairs they had taken care of, refused to send receipts of this work (to the tune of $3000) and did not answer our phone calls, inquiries etc. Until one day we received a letter stating they were no longer in business. When we hired a new management company, they found that the repairs had not been taken care of (we live in California). Total bummer. We never heard what happened after we received the notice of them going to bankruptcy court. Anyone have any information?

Yet Another One.....from the Bay Area

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

We too had over $10,000 taken from us by Lawerence and Associates through rent and deposits. If this happened in CA, they would be in jail and the Department of Real Estate would revoke their licenses (if they even have one), and also allow for funds to be paid through an account that all real estate agents pay into for buyer protection.

We recently recieved notice about the case being moved from NY to ID - is there anything I should be doing? I am assuming we want the move.

info for Benicia & Eagle re: Lawrence & Associates,LLC

AUTHOR: Craneneck - (U.S.A.)

You may wish to contact Richard Crawforth, Bankruptcy Trustee in Boise, Id @208-424-8188 for additional current info.

Another homeowner ripped off by Lawrence and Associates

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

Can someone please tell me how to be updated on the Lawrence and Associates situation? They STOLE almost $3,000 from my husband and I. We own a home in Eagle, Idaho and they took deposits and extra rent money that we didn't know about until it was too late.

Please email me at (((Redacted)))if you can give information on how I can get involved in this.

Craneneck from Danville, we live in the Bay Area as well.

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

If you guys would have thought this through you would have lost most everything in your sloppy business dealings without jail-time but now you have committed so many crimes I doubt you will be able to talk and dance your way out of this mess. No doubt I would like to have my money returned but I would rather see you three get maximum jail time.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

We've done nothing wrong!

AUTHOR: Craneneck - (U.S.A.)

Lawrence & Associates, LLC keep making rebuttals they did nothing wrong; using others people's monies held in trust to pay their debts is wrong...don't know where they went to law school!

AUTHOR: Craneneck - (U.S.A.)

Check with the bankruptcy court for their thoughts...and possible further inquiry what to do...make note of Lawrence's rebuttals.

I attended the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Estate Trustee meeting on Dec. 23th

AUTHOR: Booda - (U.S.A.)

On Dec. 23th I attended the bankruptcy filing Trustee meeting for Rachel Lawrence and Randy Woodward in Boise, Idaho. I learned that there are at least 250 renters whose security deposits are missing. Boise Island Park is missing over $40,000 in rent from August alone. There where innumerable landlords there, over 40 people in all, wanting to question Rachel and Randy. Stacy McBain had her lawyer attend, she is claiming that Rachel and Randy, who are husband and wife, absconded with all this money without her knowing, and Stacy filed to dissovle the partnership in August. Randy claimed under oath that "a property management company has the right to use rents and security deposits" to run their own buisness, one of the lawyers questioning him called this raquettering. The Estate trustee, Richard Crawford, warned everyone that this case will take time, but he asked Rachel and Randy for all their buisness records to be turned over immediatly. They have commingled their bank accounts in an effort to hide their money, they might be trying to work out of Arizona or Colorado.

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Booda of Caldwell, Idaho

AUTHOR: Owner - (U.S.A.)

I know you have questions and have legitimate concerns. I know this is not fair to you and I apologize for any problems this has caused you.

We simply did not get paid from 3 major clients of ours to the tune of over $130K. We just did not have the reserves to pay all creditors.

There has been no theft, no wrong doing.

Lawrence and Assoc. has filed for bankruptcy and all creditors have been notified. The bakruptcy trustee will need time, in order to collect the monies owed
to Lawrence & Assoc., sell all assets and distribute those monies accordingly.