Complaint Review: Lawrence Neusch - Move M.E - Moving Made EASY - Movinghelp.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Outside of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Lawrence Neusch - Move M.E - Moving Made EASY - Movinghelp.com
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Lawrence Neusch - Move M.E. - Moving Made Easy - Movinghelp.com Pittsburgh Theft and Fraud Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I found Lawrence Neusch (Moving Made EASY) on U-Haul's link to moving help. I read the reviews and they were all positive so I hired Lawrence Neusch. As a convenience to Lawrence, I sent him an e-mail on July 7, 2009 with all the information needed for the move (addresses, phone number, and list of items to be moved). I copied the header of the e-mail sent to me from movinghelp.com so that Lawrence could reference the move. Unfortunately, this header included the payment code that Lawrence needed to get paid from movinghelp.com. Lawrence was supposed to be at my house at 9:00am. At 9:30 I called his cell phone which had been disconnected. Then I called movinghelp.com and they told me that he had already cashed in the payment code. They gave me all the information they had about him and I called the police and filed criminal charges against him. I am also filing a civil case against him for the $250 he stole from me and the $200 I had to pay someone else to help move. Fortunately, my wife and I have some very good friends and a loving family who all stepped in to help us move.
I will be shocked if I recover a cent from this guy. I did file a theft claim with my bank for the charge, so hopefully I can get the $250 back from movinghelp.com.
The police said this guy has a criminal record. Drug possession, theft by deception, child support arrearages, and a suspended license. They told me if he DID show up that I should call them because he is wanted. So, because of movinghelp.com, there is a criminal out there with my address and a list of the contents of my house. At least the house has a security system and I have an endless supply of .40 and 9mm hollow-points and my wife is very comfortable with the 12 gauge.

Not Moved
Outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lawrence-Neusch-Move-ME-Moving-Made-EASY-Movinghelpcom/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15068/Lawrence-Neusch-Move-ME-Moving-Made-Easy-Movinghelpcom-Pittsburgh-Theft-and-Fraud-471641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lawrence Neusch - Move M.E - Moving Made EASY - Movinghelp.com