Complaint Review: Lawrence Welch and Charlotte Rodriguez

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: RH Properties — New Haven Connecticut
Lawrence Welch and Charlotte Rodriguez
57 Hallock St, 57 Stevens Street, 40 Donna Drive New Haven, Connecticut USA

Lawrence Welch and Charlotte Rodriguez Lawrence Welch, Lawrence Welch, Jr, Larry Welch, Charlotte Rodriguez, Char Rodriguez, Rod, Mommy Landlord's Beware New Haven Connecticut

If you own Rental Property - Please be aware and protect yourselves against these two and don't rent to them. I had an apartment for rent in New Haven and rented it to Charlotte - Next thing I know this guy Larry shows up and there are all kinds of load mouth stuff going on. Then the visits from the Police started. They damaged the hell out of my place. She told me that she had an issue with her last landloard and thats why she was moving. She neglected to say that she didn't and doesn't pay rent...and neither does he. They are dirty and wrecked my place. Holes in the walls, garbage everywhere. I had to get exterminators because they brought in mice and roaches and all kinds of bugs. I made the mistake and listened to them and didn't check them out. After I filed my eviction, she tried lying but I had photos of the apartment and an inspection report from before. I had to spend almost $5,000 fix the damage. After I filed I looked up her name and she has a lot of evictions all over new haven. Two of the cases are NHSP-110741 and a brand new one NHSP-114601. She is a convicted criminal with all kids of things on her record including drugs. That's probably how she was able to con me the way she was. She is very convincing and can act very nice, but when my rent started being 20 to 30 to 40 days rent and I started asking for it, she got very mean and very vulgar she starts threatening and then the lies start. She is very well versed legally, probably from all of the times she's been thru the system both jail and housing court. I also checked him out and he also has a record and both of them have all kinds of legal cases owing people money all anyone has to do is look up either of their names. They are both con artists and rip offs.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL PREY TO THESE TWO otherwise you will wind up like those of us who had to evict them. No rent money, all kinds of legal fees and having to fix your damaged and infested apartments up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lawrence-Welch-and-Charlotte-Rodriguez/New-Haven-Connecticut-06516/Lawrence-Welch-and-Charlotte-Rodriguez-Lawrence-Welch-Lawrence-Welch-Jr-Larry-Welch-C-1116212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lawrence Welch and Charlotte Rodriguez