Complaint Review: Lawton Dodge

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: FRIEND — Lawton Oklahoma
Lawton Dodge
215 SE Interstate Dr. Lawton, Oklahoma USA

Lawton Dodge Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge,Bill Olstat They Cant approve your loan, and they can't return your deposit Lawton Oklahoma

My friend go to buy a Dodge from this DODGE dealer, She has bad credit, I was not thinking as they advertise they can approve her, but they said even bank not approve you we will give you loan in house.

They ask $2,000 down payment and take her jeep and give her new Dodge at same day, everything looks good by the time, everybody happy, after month we still dont have the loan, so I went there get new tag for her so she can keep driving the car.

And 45 day later they ask us to return to car, and they will give her jeep back along with her down payment. I make the payment with 2 different credit card. $1,000 each.

On late may, 90 Day after the payment they refund the $1,000 to my first card, but because I dont have the second card not exist anymore they didnt refund my money.

They told me they have to charge me $300 for smoking in car, and $300 for demages in the car. I said ok and sign the documents for just return me the rest of the $400.

They ask me to come and take my check for June 12th 120 day after my deposit, and when I went there, they told me it is bad news they can not refund my money because I dont have the card anymore.

They suggest me to sue them, go to my attorney or call my bank to ask money back. I dont know what I can tell but why you need my $400, you not refunding 120 days and still telling me dont want to refund it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lawton-Dodge/Lawton-Oklahoma-73501/Lawton-Dodge-Lawton-Chrysler-Jeep-DodgeBill-Olstat-They-Cant-approve-your-loan-and-they-1154322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lawton Dodge