Complaint Review: Lawyer Chris Aaron

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — las vegas Internet United States of America
Lawyer Chris Aaron

Lawyer Chris Aaron Christopher A. Aaron Con-man, lazy, scumbag Attorney, thief, fraudulent,untrustworthy, steal money from his clients. Internet

Do not hire this guy. He will steal your money and not do any work. I paid him $1500.00 of my hard earned money to represent me in filing a lawsuit against my former landlord . Chris would never return my phone calls. It was not until I threatened to go to the bar did I get a returned phone call. He never filed my case and told me he would not give my money back because he used it up on legal research.Report this guy to the Nevada bar 702-382-2200. We need to stop lawyers like this from practicing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lawyer-Chris-Aaron/internet/Lawyer-Chris-Aaron-Christopher-A-Aaron-Con-man-lazy-scumbag-Attorney-thief-fraudulent-944992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lawyer Chris Aaron