Complaint Review: Lazer Storm - IGIA - Tactica International

• Submitted: Thu, March 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 09, 2006

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Lazer Storm - IGIA - Tactica International
singerlazer.com - igia.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Lazer Storm - IGIA - Tactica International ripoff New York New York

I've read many of the entries for Singer Lazer. There is a new number to talk to a live agent - 800.974.8590 or you can email to response@stormvac.com but I only waited seconds to speak to someone....

My story starts back on August 16, 2005 when I ordered the vacuum online. By Oct 17, 2005 I still had not received it & called the 800 number given online. After several attempts, I was finally able to speak to someone - she sounded about 16 years old & says that my vacuum had not yet shipped but would ship out that day via FedEx. So I told her that since it hadn't shipped, to cancel my order. She said that it would credit back to my cc & it would take about 14-21 business days for the cancellation to go through. That same day, I searched Singer's website & saw that an injunction was filed in NYC on 9/28/2005 & was happy that I had cancelled.

By 11/29/05, I still had not received my credit to my cc. I sent emails to the customercare@igia.com & customercare@singerlazer.com, you name it, I sent an email. By Dec 17, I finally called my cc company & put in a formal complaint. After months of filling out paperwork for them, I just found out today that their policy if there is anything older than 113 days for a dispute, they can't take further action.

So, I too am a victim but after reading many entries here, I saw another number given by someone from here & was able to speak to a LIVE agent within a matter of seconds today.

The number I got from someone here is 800.974.8590 & when I spoke to the rep, she said that she saw my order in the system & I asked her if she shows that the vac was shipped & she said "no" so I asked her if she saw an entry for Oct17 when I called in to cancel & she said that there was no entry made...

So I asked her to please cancel the order & issue me a credit - she says that in 21-30 days - I asked her to send me a letter or something stating that she was issuing a credit & within minutes, an email came from response@stormvac.com stating this cancellation.
I've contacted a lawyer (through Hyatt Legal Plan) in NYC today b/4 I was able to speak to someone so I hope that I'm not going to have to call him back.

This is my story, I surely hope that someone will take this information & use it. Hopefully, I won't have to come back on here & tell you that after 21-30 days, I still didn't get my refund. I also sent an email to investigators@abc15.com - they do stories about people getting ripped off so maybe somebody will get some help.

Kimberly
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2006 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lazer-Storm-IGIA-Tactica-International/New-York-New-York/Lazer-Storm-IGIA-Tactica-International-ripoff-New-York-New-York-180297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lazer Storm - IGIA - Tactica International