Complaint Review: Lazer Storm Singer Vacuum

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2005

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Lazer Storm Singer Vacuum
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Lazer Storm Singer Vacuum ripoff, inferior product, unathorized charges, will not respond to complaints Los Angeles California

I saw the infomercial & this looked like just what I wanted. I dialed the phone # and proceeded with my order. Not once did a person come on the phone. I responded by pushing the appropriate buttons to place my order. At the conclusion there was not any type of confirmation of the order or total of balance or an opportunity to cancel or confirm. This resulted in a multitude of problems.

First off the product came "Rush Delivery" when I specifically did not request this. I was charged about
$ 75.00 for this. Then my order was doubled resulting in 4 vacuums. I admit I may have pushed the button for this but I thought I was requesting only 2 vacuums. The product itself is mediocre as it has an extremely small capacity and has to be emptied quite frequently. This is not really productive for house cleaning. Then additional charges were taken form my account as I had used a debit card. I thought well, OK I blew it because somehow they thought the express shipment had been requested but then the following month another payment was taken.

I wrote the company at the address that was on the invoice but never got any type of response. I asked for the manner in which I cold return the 2 additional vacuums I had not wanted. So, I wrote again this time sending it by certified mail. It was signed for but again I did not receive any type of response. So, I now have 2 highly ineffective vacuums that I try to use and 2 more stored in my garage that I will never use. I feel as if I was cheated and would like to return these items and have my funds returned as I never authorized any more withdrawals. This all could have been avoided with actually having a person to speak with to confirm the order or a way in which to confirm or cancel the order on the original phone order.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2005 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lazer-Storm-Singer-Vacuum/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Lazer-Storm-Singer-Vacuum-ripoff-inferior-product-unathorized-charges-will-not-respond-169388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lazer Storm Singer Vacuum