Complaint Review: Lazer Storm Singer Vacuum

• Submitted: Fri, March 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 10, 2006

• Reported By:Jackson New Jersey
Lazer Storm Singer Vacuum
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Lazer Storm Singer Vacuum ripoff sent me 4 vacuums when I only ordered two charged for 4 and can't get i ntouch with anyone Los Angeles California

I saw their ad on tv ordered buy one get one free and they sent me (4) vacuums. Been trying to get my money back since September 21, 2005. I finally sent back the two vacuums that they sent me in error. And they are supposed to credit my account. The problem being they are not reimbursing me for the whole amount to ship back. They have done nothing but give me the run around.

I wish I would have started a fraud claim with my bank in the begining but I thought in good faith they were going to do everything they said they would do like send me a call ticket for pick up of the two vacuums. unfortunately they strung me along for 6 months and there is nothing they can do for me. So I have to take my losses and write this for the next person. This company should be sued by all.

For everything they put people through. Here are some numbers I have and you need to call soon. Because they said they are going out of business and they won't be doing anymore returns. So please call them and send back asap. 1-800-711-8357 or 1-800-709-2216

Shell
Jackson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2006 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lazer-Storm-Singer-Vacuum/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Lazer-Storm-Singer-Vacuum-ripoff-sent-me-4-vacuums-when-I-only-ordered-two-charged-for-4-a-180458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lazer Storm Singer Vacuum