Complaint Review: Lazer Storm Vacuum

• Submitted: Fri, October 14, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2005

• Reported By:Seal Rock Oregon
Lazer Storm Vacuum
4540 Worth St, Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum, Wind Storm, Lazer Storm ripoff Los Angeles California

Update Note: This outfit has changed their name from "Singer Lazer Storm" to "Wind Storm" due to an Injunction Ordered by a Federal Judge.

My report is much the same as others. Ordered vacuum on Internet on July 10. My credit card was charged the next day. Most services do not charge your account until items are "Shipped." This was my first warning that something was wrong.

Started trying to reach someone immediately since I had not been notified of product being shipped. Finally did reach live person at "Singer." She apologized, agreed to cancel order and told me I would see a credit on my statement withing 15 days.

No credit has appeared as of October 10. However, the box with the vacuum arrived October 11. One vacuum, steamer and 3 bottles of cleaning product which I did not order. The 3 sets of additional filters $50.91 were not in the shippment.

I am sending all documentation to my credit card company who tells me they have multiple compaints, and I beleive they will help me in this problem. I am also sending all documentation to Oregon State Fraud Division.

Seal Rock, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2005 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lazer-Storm-Vacuum/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-Wind-Storm-Lazer-Storm-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-160769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lazer Storm Vacuum